Announcing the AngularJS Material v1.1.19 Release
This release is now available in our Online Documentation, NPM, and Bower. It is also available on the Google CDN (JS, CSS).
You can find the details for all releases in our Change Log.
This is a patch release that includes bug fixes, enhancements, and documentation improvements.
- Fixed the 3 known regressions from the
- Published a new guide for migrating your AngularJS Material app to Angular Material and the CDK
- A number of cross browser bug fixes
- The documentation can now be scrolled while reading it using the up/down/pageup/pagedown keys!
- datepicker: auto closes in Chrome when
md-open-on-focusis used (#11719) (73c424d), closes #11701
- gesture: tapping a submit button fires two submit events on mobile (#11729) (244619a), closes #10189 #11725
- icon: symbol icons not working on browsers other than IE11 (#11706) (a62d160), closes #11705
- select: edge case where the model value is unset w/ AngularJS 1.7.8 (#11724) (952a035), closes #11679
- tabs: new tab animation broken by code to support IE11 (#11711) (1063a92), closes #11689
- migration: Add a guide for migration to Angular Material and the CDK (#11706) (16cea88)
- docs: Added support for Sass and TypeScript in code samples (#11706) (16cea88)
- docs: Allow up/down/page up/page down to scroll content (#11712) (67826f5), closes #2961
Thank you to the contributors who helped with the