Announcing the AngularJS Material v1.2.2 Release
This release is now available in our Online Documentation, NPM, and Bower. It is also available on the Google CDN (JS, CSS).
You can find the details for all releases in our Change Log.
This is a patch release that includes bug fixes and enhancements.
- This is the final release of AngularJS Material prior to entering our Long Term Support (LTS) period.
- This release includes many accessibility and localization improvements to components like autocomplete, checkbox, datepicker, dialog, and fab speed dial.
- It fixes regressions with radio buttons in IE11 and with the datepicker modifying the model value (time) before a date is selected.
- A few long-standing issues with the fab speed dial have been fixed, significantly improving the UX of the component.
- aria: radio buttons throw argument not optional errors in IE11 (eab5c81)
- autocomplete: prevent flashing of invalid state (#12064) (a4732a9), closes #10975
- checkbox: aria-checked state is not computed correctly in all cases (c609385), closes #12046
- datepicker: null model with timezone throws exception (7856883), closes #12025
- datepicker: time is modified before even selecting a date (b406623), closes #12028 #12026
- dialog: shift+tab does not cycle through tabbable elements (7d5e262), closes #10963
- fab-speed-dial: action items are in tab order when closed (da86e62), closes #10101
- fab-speed-dial: keyboard navigation issues with tab and shift+tab (41c71ed), closes #12043
- fab-speed-dial: opens when trigger button is disabled (e7dfcc1), closes #9467
- input: check that containerCtrl.label is defined before accessing it (f79186f), closes #10831
- menu: menu focus is lost when menu-item has custom content (6391b13), closes #12054
- select: floating label hidden w/ placeholder and no value (3ea5630), closes #10116
- select: form remains valid after empty option is selected (61412b4), closes #10005
- tabs: md-align-tabs should only affect the current component (d77fbc4), closes #10541
- theming: fix CSS with nested rules parsing when registering a theme (71dc4eb), closes #9869
- autocomplete: allow localization of query result announcements (5157f94), closes #11789
- chips: md-max-chips support for md-contact-chips (e6b5482), closes #10827
- datepicker: add input-aria-describedby and input-aria-labelledby (5f8472c), closes #11762
Thank you to the contributors who helped with the v1.2.2 release: